The Other 99.

There’s a lot of attention paid to the 1% who control most of the wealth in America, and lots of businesses pursue them.  But most companies – and yours is probably among them – really need the other 99% as customers.  If that’s the case, why not say so?  While everyone else fights over the thin slice at the top, go for the rest of the population with gusto.  Have fun with it.  Make it your claim to fame.  Be the proud provider of choice for the great majority, and do it in a memorable way – then watch what happens to your brand.